Get All India Board Examination Results 2019

TANUVAS announces Postgraduate Degree & Postgraduate Diploma Programs Admission 2019-20

  • Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University
  • The Chairman, Admission Committee (PG), Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai

  • 18/09/2019

  • Registrar

  • admission@tanuvas.org.in

  • http://tanuvas.ac.in/
  • 4425551586

a6b0f112-8992927201913.png

Description :

TANUVAS PG and PG Diploma Courses Admission 2019 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released the notification for the candidates of Tamil Nadu for admission to the following Post Graduate Degree and PG Diploma Programs of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University for the academic year 2019-20 Interested candidates can read the complete details of TANUVAS Admission 2019 for PG & PG Diploma Courses such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page. Important Dates Online Application Form Available from University Website: 21st August 2019 Last Date of Submission Online Application Form: 18th September 2019, 06.00 pm Date of Entrance Exam for all Courses: 10th October 2019, 09.30 AM at Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai MVSc & PhD (Veterinary and Animal Sciences) Publication of results: 11th October 2019


Eligibility Criteria :

Eligibility Criteria For MVSc Degree Programs Candidates possessing a BVSc / BVSc & AH degree of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereof shall be eligible to apply. The candidates should have completed their degrees from colleges recognized by the Veterinary Council of India. 75% of the admission strength for the year is available for the candidates from Tamil Nadu. The remaining 25% is reserved for candidates from other states through ICAR. If there are any unfilled seats in Tamil Nadu State quota, the same will be filled with candidates from other States who have applied and appeared for the entrance exam conducted by the University. Candidates from other states will be considered for admission by maintaining a separate rank list only against the vacancies that may arise after filling the State quota.


Other Information :

Application Procedure Online Registration & Payment of Fees closes on 18th September 2019, 06:00 PM Candidates should carefully read the prospectus before filling up the application form online. All the required documents/certificates should be scanned and kept ready. All rows/columns in the application should be correctly and completely filled in. Candidates may submit applications online at www.tanuvas.ac.in, www2.tanuvas.ac.in After submitting the application online, the candidates who are employed (State/Central/SAU’s / Public sector organizations) alone should take the printout of the uploaded documents and send through proper channel so as to reach the Chairman, Admission Committee (PG), Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram milk colony, chennai-600 051on or before 18th September 2019, 06.00 pm. Candidates should ensure that correct amount of Online Application Fee (Rs.600 /- for SC & ST and Rs.1200/- for other candidates for each application) paid by using the method viz. a) Credit Card b) Debit Card and c) Internet Banking in the Online Payment Gateway. Payment by any other mode will not be accepted. Cut off date for all the eligibility conditions is 18th September 2019. For More Details of TANUVAS Admission 2019 for PG & PG Diploma Courses – Download Information Brochure. The Entrance Examination Hall Ticket and Counselling information letter can be downloaded online at tanuvas.ac.in / www2.tanuvas.ac.in only by the eligible candidates.

Quick Contact